Song Of The Week - Jack Conman 'Bleed All My Blood'.

'Song Of The Week' is a new feature for Good Old Days. Each week I will post a song which I feel should be more recognised and noticed or maybe just a song that I simply can't stop listening to. The songs I pick will be from both big and small artists/bands and will feature every Monday (apart from this article). So without further ado, my first 'Song Of The Week' is going to be 'Jack Conman - Bleed All My Blood'.




Coming from the quaint little East Yorkshire market town Beverley, Jack Conman stands out from the elderly shopping for a cashmere jumper with guitar skills a match for Ben Howard and seemingly effortless harmonising vocals.

At only seventeen, (yes I said seventeen) Jack Conman has signed with Hull label 'Warren Records' and is well on his way into a prosperous future within the music industry. 

Jack Conman's track 'Bleed All My Blood', produced by Stewart Baxter, is everything you could expect and more from a classic acoustic song and the reasons I've picked this track is pretty self explanatory once you give it a listen. This man needs to be noticed and I'm sure it won't take long so keep your eyes and ears peeled.

Twitter: @JackConman

Similar artists: Ben Howard, James Vincent McMurrow, The Tallest Man On Earth.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts